Sunday, February 28, 2010

My first glamour shoot

Hi, its been a while since I last made an entry in here, my apologies but life has been a little hectic in recent months, so I thought I would make a little entry to let you all know about what's going on in my world.

So far i have had eight photo-shoots now, and one of those was in a studio. Yes its these images below. Not only was it my first studio shoot, but it was also my first real glamour shoot with an established model, the delightful Viktoria.



As you can see by my images, they are an improvement in my previous work, by a long straw. Although these are not perfect, they are way above my usual standards.

The images were shot at RBG Studios in Stamford, Lincolnshire, on a really lovely sunny febuary afternoon, hence much use of reflected natural light in the images. I did use the lights eventually, see the other images below.





You can view more of these images at www.robalexanderphotography.110mb.com

Click the banner below to enter my website.


Official rob  alexander website

No comments:

Post a Comment