Monday, June 07, 2010

Latest news (all good)

There have been some developments in my circumstances lately, good developments.

I could be part of the team that makes up The Works photographic studio. Seeing as i have only worked with models since november, to be considered was an honour,  so i am really going to push the boat out to make this happen.

To turn pro has always been a dream, but i never thought it would happen this fast in my so far short loved fashion and glamour career, even saying fashion and glamour career seems a bit odd to me, as before november i had no idea i would even entertain the thought.

My how things change.

I will not lie, it is a tremendous opportunity for me, one which i intend to grab with both hands and run with. It will help me develop my style and gain valuable studio experience, and of course make new contacts along the way.

Im looking forward to this new chapter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment